Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Scrap Street Star Contest!

I have been participating in a scrap contest over at http://www.scrapstreet.com/ for the past few weeks. We are heading into the final week, sure hope I make the cut on Sunday into the finals! Here's a peek at what I have did so far:

Friends: In challenge we needed to find inspiration from some fashions from Paris Fashion Week. I got my color combo from an outfit.


Dream: This challenge focused on photography. We studied the photography skills of Annie Leibovitz and took inspiration to snap one of our own.

July 4th: This challenge was focused on using stars.

My Girl: This challenge we needed to define what our style was and do our best layout in that style. I called my style "Shabby-Frilly-Flowery-Bling-A-Licious".


If you are looking for a great challenge or two to complete this week, head on over to http://www.scrapstreet.com/ and go to the Scrapstreet Star Forum and you will find a bunch of great challenges to participate in!

3 comments:

LeeB said...

Its so easy to see why they are keeping you around. Good Luck! Great LO's.

Karen Reichel said...

Thanks Lee! They did cut me right after the 4th round though :( Oh well!

wendipooh13 said...

love seeing all your pages you create, love your style too!!! soo pretty