Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Challenge layouts

This was for a clear embellishment challenge. I used Heidi Swapp ghost snow flakes, a MME transparent frame, acyrlic letters and gems.

This is for a Bling challenge. I used two Prima Say It With Crystals flourishes, American Crafts glitter Thicker letters, Bazzill Bling bloom and Bling cardstock, clear Stickles on the green flower and rubbed into each corner of the background paper, and a Making Memories crystal brad as the flower center.

This one was for a "make your own embellishment" challenge. I did the flower by floding 8 circles to make the flower petals, stamped a circle of transparency sheet with Staz-on ink to mimic a Maya Road sheer journal spot. I also did the same to create the alphabet border. I cut the title letters from chipboard and covered with Stickles. The flourishes are 3 layers of cardstock to create the depth of chipboard as I couldn't cut chipboard with my QK.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay I am so glad you posted your layouts too - they are too cute!!! Glad I could poke around your blog :)

So Many Scraps said...

Your layouts are wonderful! each and everyone of them are winners! I love all your "HANDMADE" embellishments!! I love that they are truly handmade and you put so much love and work into them! YOU ROCK!

JoEllyn said...

I found your blog thru paper popsicles and I thought I was the only one who scrapped sled dogs!!!!! I'm so excited to see that!!! I'm from Duluth so I'm curious where you're from! I just joined pp so I'm waiting an admin to approve me....